Dr. Wilde is passionate about the art and the science of the practice of podiatry. He has spent many years studying and training to become proficient at what he does. He has been practicing foot and ankle surgery in Pocatello since 2012. He also maintains a satellite clinic in American Falls and is a visiting physician at Steele Memorial Hospital in Salmon, ID. He holds the highest credentials in foot and ankle surgery and is board certified by both the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ABFAS) and the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry (ABMSP).
He is grateful for the opportunity to work in his hometown and serve the people of southeast Idaho. He and his wife Kyjah McArthur (also of Pocatello) are the proud parents of 4 children. Outside the office and home, Dr. Wilde also enjoys golf, basketball, coaching his kids and playing guitar.
- Raised in Pocatello, Idaho
- Graduated in 2000 from Highland High School
- Graduated in 2005 from Utah State University with BA degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences, and minor degrees in both chemistry and Spanish
- Graduated in 2009 from Des Moines University, School of Podiatric Medicine with a Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree
Post-Doctoral Training And Appointments
- Completed 3-year Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency based in Albuquerque, NM, receiving extensive training in conservative & surgical management of the foot and ankle
- Served as Chief Resident throughout final year of residency
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery and Rearfoot/Reconstructive Ankle Surgery. Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS), 2017.
- Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery and Primary Podiatric Medicine. Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry (ABMSP), 2017.
- Member, Idaho and American Podiatric Medical Associations
- Active surgical staff at Portneuf Medical Center, Pocatello, ID.
- Active surgical staff at Idaho SurgiCenter, Pocatello, ID.
- Active staff at Steele Memorial Medical Center, Salmon, ID.
- Eagle Scout
- Served 2 year LDS mission to Chile, developing fluency in Spanish
- Volunteer coach for multiple football, basketball, soccer teams over the years.